Blog

UPCOMING SALES

By: Matt McNeil On: September 28, 2015

No sales to give you info on this week, friends —
we have the OU/Texas game this weekend,
and no one dares go up against football in Oklahoma.

We’ll post details about six or seven different
estate sales and auctions next week, though —
just check back here on Monday, 12 October.

Our Featured Local Business of the Week this week?
Vito’s Ristorante, at 7521 N. May Avenue in OKC.

Leave us a Message

Let us know what you think by leaving a comment below. Fields with a * are required.

Comments

Jenny S. says:

We’re looking forward to the Rex sale this weekend.

John and Berta Faye were much loved figures in our community, and I can’t wait to buy a few mementos of these wonderful people.

Matt McNeil says:

I’m so glad to hear that you had the opportunity to know two of central Oklahoma’s most well loved philanthropists, Jen.

Most folks in the state are well aware of John Rex Elementary School, as well as the Rex family’s intimate involvement with The Inasmuch Foundation, the Oklahoma City Symphony League, the Junior League of Oklahoma City, Westminster Presbyterian Church, the University of Arkansas Alumni Association (GO HOGS!), and the United Way of Central Oklahoma, and are busy making plans to attend the Quail Creek sale this weekend.

Come up to the register and give me a big hug, as always.
    (We get to spend the next three weeks prepping a massive hoarder’s sale for Hallowe’en weekend in the historic Linwood Place Neighborhood, girl, and I’m gonna need all the hugs — and caffeine! — that I can get.) 🙂

Fondly,
    M

Dr. Terri L Simms says:

I knew Mr. Rex through his work with the Oklahoma City Schools. He was a wonderful compassionate gentleman. Even though I had some health issues, Mr. Rex personally made sure I had the insurance I wanted/needed. It was a pleasure knowing this man and thankful for his concern for my welfare when I needed some help with insurance. I look forward to Mr. and Mrs. Rex’s sale this weekend.

Matt McNeil says:

Thanks for the kind words, Dr. Simms!

Come up to the showcase by the fireplace and say hi to me tomorrow!

Fond regards,
    M

Debbie Painter says:

I miss our fun times when we worked together! Would love to see you and catch up on old times with you and Paul!

Matt McNeil says:

Call us sometime, Deb.

We could catch dinner and a movie, else grab a cocktail and reminisce.

Crazy busy schedule lately — SW OKC, Linwood, and Cleveland sales coming up before Thanksgiving.

Say hi to Robert for me.

Fond regards,
    M

Jodi says:

We just moved to the OKC area and would like to receive your email notifications for sales.

Jodi