Blog

By: Matt McNeil On: May 18, 2014

75% OFF ALL BUT THREE ITEMS AT 9223 N. PENN
ON MONDAY, 26 MAY!

SALE #1 (Sale by McNeil Liquidations):

The estate of Tony & Teri Beals

9223 N. Penn Place, Oklahoma City, OK 73120
(Click on map for address.)

In the Casady Square Shopping Center,
nestled between New Leaf Florist just to the south

and Essentials immediately to the north.
(Very easy to find on the SW corner of Penn & Britton!)

Saturday, 24 May, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
(Numbers for orderly admission handed out starting at 8:00 a.m.
Customers to be admitted in increments of 65 at a time —
at least in the first hour or two on Saturday.)

Sunday, 25 May, from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
(Numbers for orderly admission will be handed out at 11:00 a.m.
Monday, 26 May, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
(First come, first served.)
CLICK HERE TO SEE PREVIEW PICS IN SLIDE SHOW FORM, WITH MUSIC.
Scroll down to the large gallery below to see preview pics in stationary form.
Venue equipped with a satellite-monitored security system.
Security cameras in parking lot.
Oklahoma City police officer on site throughout all three days of the sale.
Gold, sterling, and select works of art not on site until Saturday.
Each dealer must submit a copy of his or her
current and valid tax exemption permit,

else Oklahoma City sales tax of 8.375% shall be charged. (No exceptions.)
Jewelry and other showcase area items shall not leave the showcase area
until they’ve been paid for in full at the front register.
Please remember: We press felony charges on any and all theft.
The pics in the gallery below are of our sale in Casady Square.

Left click once on any thumbnail below to make it expand to full size.
Use the cursors you’ll find in the lower right-hand corner
of any thumbnail below to scroll forward or backward through the gallery.
(N.b.: The pics below have been set to appear in random order.
In other words, if you refresh this page, they’ll change order.)

Leave us a Message

Let us know what you think by leaving a comment below. Fields with a * are required.

Comments

Stephen Clark says:

Great merchandise.

Matt McNeil says:

Thanks, Stephen!

We look forward to seeing you bright and early this Saturday!

Best regards,
    Matt McNeil, ISA CAPP

Natalie Lopez says:

Lots of memories. I remember most of those things in my aunt and uncle’s beautiful home in Quail Creek. I wish I could be there. Good luck!

Matt McNeil says:

Thanks for the kind words! It’ll be a great sale, Natalie. Wish you could join us!

Best regards,
    Matt McNeil, ISA CAPP

Kate Hoover says:

Matt, This is one of the most fabulous sales I’ve seen in a long time! I can’t get there, I tore up some rib muscles, but I just had to point out a couple of things. The Eisenberg necklace is stunning! You might want to put that on Ruby Lane, I don’t think I’ve seen an Eisenberg necklace this massive ever and I’ve been collecting Eisenberg for a long time. The Anatolian rug belongs on the Antiques Road Show as does the coin silver tureen! I’m so sorry I can’t be there, just to see some of the brilliant art pieces and fabulous mid-century furniture! You really do handle the finest estates in the city! Good Luck this weekend! Kate 🙂

Matt McNeil says:

Thanks for the kind words, Kate!

We’ll be out in Norman next for a very full sale filled with firearms and ammo.

See you soon, sugar!

Fondly,
    M

Dorothy Rolfe says:

Unable to attend this sale. Did it go WELL? Is there a possibility of another sale for this address?Please let me know, I really hate I was unable to attend and if there were any wonderful items left I would sure like to have the opportunity to see them at another sale!! Thanks….

Matt McNeil says:

The sale went BEAUTIFULLY, Dorothy!

We may be leasing this space again in the near future for a wonderful estate that had to be moved out of Oak Tree.

Unfortunately (well, actually fortunately!) we sold all the merchandise in the Beales’ sale; however, we’ll have more fantastic merchandise for you coming up very soon!

Best regards,