Blog

2 ESTATE SALES THIS WEEKEND — ONE IN WINDSOR FOREST & ONE IN NICHOLS HILLS

By: Matt McNeil On: January 7, 2013

We’ll post details about both our sale in Windsor Forest
and P.E.L.’s sale in Nichols Hills on this page early Wednesday morning.

Leave us a Message

Let us know what you think by leaving a comment below. Fields with a * are required.

Comments

gabe keever says:

[MARKED AS SPAM BY ANTISPAM BEE | CSS Hack]
looking for a office desk and a king size bed. not mattress

Jeannie Huffines says:

[Marked as spam by Antispam Bee | Spam reason: CSS Hack]
Wonderful, the way you present your sales.

Matt McNeil says:

Thanks, Jeannie! 🙂

Tom Tubtim says:

[Marked as spam by Antispam Bee | Spam reason: CSS Hack]
Hello friend~
we live in Elgin, Ok. This afternoon my wife (Malai) asked me to drive her to your estate sale to pick up those antique chairs. This was my first time experiencing estate sale; even though I only been inside the property very short time, but your hospitality really caught my interest to want to come back to attend your next estate sale again, to tell the truth I didn’t really need the saddle, but when you stop and listen to my point of view about the condition and that’s really impress me enough and I didn’t want to make you think that I’m just a tire kicker. Again thanks for being the person that you are and taking the time to greet every visitor even at the last hour of business. Keep up the good work. Oh by the way how can I sign up for mailing list via e-mail? Please advise.

Matt McNeil says:

Thanks for the kind words, Tom!

We truly look forward to seeing you again!

P.S.: No worries — you’re now on the e-mail list! 🙂

Ashley Angelo says:

[Marked as spam by Antispam Bee | Spam reason: CSS Hack]
Would like previe of NH and Windsor sales

Matt McNeil says:

I’m sorry, Ashley, but we don’t conduct previews.

The preview pics we post before each sale are as close to “previews” as we come.

Thanks for your inquiry, though.

Best regards,
    Matt McNeil, ISA CAPP

Matt McNeil says:

Sorry, Ashley, but the only previews we offer are in photographic form.

Thanks for your inquiry.

Best regards,
    Matt McNeil, ISA CAPP
    EdmondEstateSales.com

Kate Hoover says:

[Marked as spam by Antispam Bee | Spam reason: CSS Hack]
I am going to try my best to be there, even tho I am recovering from Pneumonia (NOT contagious). This is the best sale I’ve ever seen. There are stunning paintings, the bust of the woman is exquisite work, & I can hardly wait to get into the jewelry room 😉 You’ve done a brilliant job presenting it all, absolutely brilliant!